Finding a window cleaning company can be confusing; with Facebook groups giving their suggestions, adverts on search engines like Google, and flyers coming through the front door, we can understand why it’s not a straight-forward task!
What should I look out for?
Window cleaning has evolved over the years to keep abreast of health and safety legislation. No longer is the window cleaner who arrives on foot, mop and bucket in hand, receiving cash-in-hand payments with no insurance.
You should ask your window cleaner if they:
- Have Public Liability Insurance – if your window cleaner has even the slightest risk exposure to causing property damage or personal injury to another person, public liability insurance should be an absolute must.
- Are tax registered – window cleaners are companies too! As a registered company, we take responsibility of paying tax and national insurance. Our GoCardless payments help to simplify payments for our customers.
- Are environmentally friendly – using reverse osmosis technology, our water is purified removing all traces of dissolved minerals and impurities. Dirt is scrubbed from your frames, glass and sills, then the window is rinsed and left to dry naturally. As the water is pure it dries without leaving any marks or nasty chemicals.
How much do window cleaners charge?
Like most companies, there isn’t a ‘one price fits all’ pricing scheme for window cleaning. Whilst one person might want their two-bedroom terraced house done, we might get an enquiry for a four-bedroom detached house which invariably takes longer to clean.
What we do have however, is an open and honest pricing scheme. We charge based on the amount of time it will take us to complete your clean.
Our prices include a thorough cleaning, include cleaning the frames, glazing and window sills. We remove pollutants left from smog and traffic, general debris like leaves and dirt, light algae, mildew and mould. This leaves your windows looking almost new again.
For a breakdown of our most requested cleaning, check out our Pricing page. If you have a request that isn’t listed, please call us or contact us through our Contact Form.
What makes floclear windows different from other window cleaners?
We are rated, reviewed and approved by our customers. Being a recommended company is an important aspect of every window cleaner’s business; you are contracting someone to enter and clean your property on a regular basis.
Consumers now have the technology and will research a company for ethics, quality of workmanship and importantly what previous clients and other people in the community have experienced. We’re always looking to receive recommendations on our new Facebook page!
Why choose floclear windows?
- We are a professional service with comprehensive insurance.
- We promise to be reliable and trustworthy with your cleaning and property.
- When cleaning your windows, we always clean the glass, frames, cills and doors every time.
- Before our visit, we text you the day before.
How do I pay?
With our automated payment system GoCardless, you don’t even have to be in the house when we are cleaning, just leave us access and we take care of the rest. You will then receive an email confirmation of the amount requested from you and then payment will leave your account 5-7 days later.
Which areas do we cover?
Our gutter and window cleaning services covers Bournemouth, Poole, Boscombe, Westbourne, Branksome, Parkstone, Christchurch, Burton, Winkton, Sopley, Bransgore, Hurn, West Parley, Kinson, Hampreston, Stapehill, Ferndown, Canford Magna, Bear Cross, Broadstone, Corfe Mullen, Ashington, Wimborne Minster, Pamphill, Hillbutts, Sterte, Lytchett Minster, Lytchett Matravers, and the surrounding areas. We offer window cleaning in most areas of Dorset. If you’re not sure if we cover your area, please contact us and we’d be happy to discuss.