Modern day window cleaners do all their work from the safety of the ground, with vehicle mounted reach and wash systems.
Using reverse osmosis technology, tap water is purified removing all traces of dissolved minerals and impurities. This water is brought to your property in vehicle mounted tanks and then pumped up telescopic poles with brush heads at the end. Dirt is scrubbed from your frames, glass and sills, then the window is rinsed and left to dry naturally. As the water is pure it dries without leaving any marks.
The benefits of this method to the customer are.
- Cleans frames and sills at the same time every time – why would you pay for just the glass to be cleaned?
- Reaches heights and angles that a ladder can’t. All your windows get cleaned even above your conservatory or extension – no more missing windows or walking on your low level roof tiles!
- Cleans leaded and Georgian style windows with ease – people with these styles of window often find it hard to get a window cleaner.
- No more walking on flower beds to access ground floor windows.
- No damage to your window ledges or lawn from ladder use.
- There are no chemicals, just pure water making it environmentally friendly & safe.
- Windows stay cleaner longer as there is no soapy residue left on the glass.